STANDARD PUBLICITY RELEASE AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are the entire contract between you and Hot Copy Pty Ltd ACN 109 819 552 company promoting the Event (‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’) in relation to your attendance and participation at the Event. By attending and participating in the Event, you agree to these terms and conditions.
The Event is of a general educational nature. You should not rely on it as professional business advice.
- The Event may be recorded. We may use the recording to promote the Event, future events or for any other purpose.
- We offer a refund if you are not happy. This is the limit of our liability to you.
- You are completely responsible for your own results.
Our contact details are: email@example.com
This summary is for your convenience only and does not limit or restrict the full terms and conditions below.
1. The Event is for business people and is of a general educational nature. It should not be relied upon as and is not a substitute for professional business advice specific to your circumstances. We do not represent or guarantee any or any level of achievement, earnings, success or wealth will result from your participation in the Event. Your success will depend on your background, dedication, desire and motivation. Your results will vary. As with any business endeavour, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital. You are completely responsible for your own results.
2. Places at the Event are limited. Our cancellation policy is as follows: (a) if you cannot attend, you must notify us in writing at least 30 days before the Event and we will provide you with a credit to attend any of our equivalent future events anywhere in the world; (b) the credit must be used within 2 years and you must give us at least 6 weeks written notice prior to the event you wish to attend; (c) if you fail to give us 30 days written notice, a cancellation fee equal to the amount you have paid will apply
3. The Event may be recorded. You authorise us to take photographs and audio visual recordings of your participation in the Event. We will own all rights in the photographs and recordings and we may publish, broadcast, transmit and communicate to the public such photographs and recordings.
4. You warrant that any testimonials, facts, figures, stories that you give are true and correct and may be used by us for the purpose of promoting the Event, future events and the Company, without reference or payment to you.
5. Speakers who are not employed by us participate in the Event in their own capacity and not as our agents. We do not verify the content of their presentations, including any figures, testimonials or achievements and you should exercise your own judgment. We reserve the right to postpone or reschedule the Event or to change the format, content and speakers from those advertised due to circumstances beyond our control.
6. Speakers may giveaway or sell products and services to you during the Event. We do not endorse speakers’ products and any giveaway or sale is strictly between you and the relevant speaker. We may provide ordering, billing and administrative services to speakers and receive a commission on sales.
7. You must not record the Event in any way or by any means. Recording devices, including voice recorders, cameras and video cameras must not be brought to the Event venue and may be confiscated for the duration of the Event.
8. To the extent permitted by law, our liability to you is limited to a refund of the amount paid by you to attend the Event. Unless a speaker specifies otherwise, speakers offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on their products and services. Any questions, issues or problems relating to speakers’ products and services should be referred to speakers directly.
9. To the extent permitted by law, except as expressly set out herein: (a) all warranties, terms, conditions, rights and remedies in respect of the Event, your participation in the Event, Event speakers and speakers’ products and services are excluded; (b) we are not liable to you for, and you release us from and indemnify us against, all harm loss, damage, claim, demand, action (including, without limitation, any indirect or consequential loss or damage) that you or anyone else may suffer or be entitled to make or bring in connection with or arising from the Event, your participation in the Event or the supply or failure to supply products and services, including, without limitation, by virtue of breach of contract or negligence by us or anyone for whose acts and omissions we are vicariously responsible.
10. The limitation of liability, release and indemnities set out in clause 8 also operate in favour of our officers, employees, agents and contractors.